Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CLARENCE NEELY ON RIPP OFF REPORT


Good Day everyone! I hope and pray your day is going well. I just want to clear a few things up as well as help others that may be contemplating concert promotions or entertainment as a career move.

As most of you know, theres been alot of internet chatter about me an ripping people off. Let me clear this up now so we can go forward. The entertainment business is an ego filled business and is very hard to get into. Its not easy getting major acts for concerts. So some the situations I got myself into could of been looked at as ripping someone off. Actually is was taking a lost. Taking a lost and ripping someone off are two different things. Only 40 percent of what you see on Ripp Off Report about me is true. Yes, there was some mistakes made Ill have to admit. However alot of the stuff you see are simply Lies and Jealously. Unfortunately no matter how postive you get you still have haters. I simply turn my haters into lovers. For starters here is a copy and paste of an email I received from one of the contributers of Rip Off Report:

Clarence,
I want to make another one with you. I am planning to invest $25,000 for your next concert. What show are you planing next time?
Let's discuss.
Ken

Ken is from California and did a deal with me, that we had to pull for the lack of ticket sales. Sometimes in concert promotions you have to pull a show becuase you run the risk of losing even more money. Ken and I are actually about to start a new concert promotions business based in California. Now thats a bad situation turned good. Every situation has a legit reason for what happened and I feel I dont deserve what was said on Ripp Off, especially the Lies. Another thing that was on Ripp Off. The Corporate Business Group came to me about producing a womens conference inviting Pastor Juanita Bynum in. I did exactly that. So how in the world did I not have nothing to do with it. Unfortunatetly that resulted in a Legal Situation between Corporate Business Group and Juanita Bynum which we have nothing to do with. The Tony Hawk Situation another lost, the tour was bought out by Live Nation. Giants In the Business. Yes mistakes were made, but Im strong enough to correct my mistakes and keep it moving. Actually heres a quote I love: "A person must be big enough to admit their mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."

I had another situation with a Bobby Valentino show, now everybody in concert promotions knows that you cant do similar shows at the same venue within sixty days. Well in this case the Venue Director Booked another R & B show a DAY yes A DAY before our show and never told us about it, so I postponed the show hoping we could find a good date to re do the show. Remember once you put deposits out there for an Artists you dont get them back. Shalimar Braizer who put alot of the salt in the wound was one of the partners with that show. However he shared with all his facebook friends our business as well as the situation on Ripp Off. Well until he gives me an apology on facebook (becuae he put it up there in the first place) we wont consider any repayment to him. See I made that public. Run tell that. Another unfortunate situation was with Lil Wayne that was once again bought out by Live Nation. I am working things out with that investor now. So if you really want to know about any situation you see on Ripp Off or about our firm Please ask us, we have learn to be perfectly honest with people. We will give it to you RAW. Thank you for your time. You can email me @ PR@21stCenturyCommunicationsusa.com. Sorry Haters But we wont never QUIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment